* Materials: ABS plastic and Aluminum
* Energy Supply: 3pcs AA batteries(not included)
* 12pcs tremendous brilliant LED. 0.9W, 100 Lumens, 3 sorts of lighting choices are 3000K heat white, 4300K pure white and 8000K cool white, with 30,000 hours lifespan.
* Every mild tube will be turned 180° up or down, rotate every mild head independently to desired angle.
Set up Steps:
1.First take away printed paper mounting template from again of unit.
2. Drill two pilot holes within the location the place you wish to mount the image mild. Place screws (included) in pre-drilled holes. Tighten barely till safe, however don’t tighten all the best way. Slide EZ Mount Bracket keyhole slots over screw heads and into place.
3. Use the built-in bubble stage to verify the mounting bracket is stage earlier than securing it to the wall.
4. When you verify that the bracket is stage, tighten the screws to safe it to the wall. Take care to not over tighten.
5. To hold the image mild on the mounting bracket, align the image mild with the mounting bracket and slide the unit down. Image mild will lock into place.
6. To take away the image mild from the mounting bracket:
A) Maintain the image mild by the bottom (not mild head).
B) Slide the unit up.
C) As soon as the physique releases from mounting bracket, pull the unit out.
– 1 x Image Mild
– 1 x Distant Management
– 2 x Screw
– 1 x Person Guide
Brightness Dimmable – Press 50% or 100% instantly, or press the “+” or “-” button to regulate the brightness stage of the portray mild as you would like.
Elective Auto OFF Timer – Press the timer button on the distant to set the artwork mild to show OFF mechanically in 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes.
3 Lighting Modes & Battery Powered – Operated with 3pcs AA batteries (not included). Every mirror mild has 12pcs tremendous brilliant LED, 100 Lumens, 3 Lighting Modes on your alternative (3000K heat white, 4300K pure white, 8000K cool white).
Simple Set up & Multipurpose – Very simple to mount with offered screws. Sensible choice for lighting up your work, artworks, photos, mirror, dart board, photographs, and many others.