Best essential oils for acne – Currently, using essential oils is increasingly popular in the treatment of acne women. Natural essential oils play an important role in the care and regeneration of the skin. On the market today, there are countless popular essential oils and are sold mostly at beauty shops or beauty shops. Today, Megahot will introduce you to the top 10 essential oils for acne skin!
The effect of essential oils on beauty
Essential oils are widely used in natural treatments for skin and hair beauty care. Essential oils penetrate well through the skin, directly absorbed through the cell membrane. They slow down the aging process, soften skin, nourish hair, …
Because essential oils are 50-100 times stronger than plants, they can cause irritation when applied directly to the skin. Essential oils should be diluted with base oil before use. Especially you should try it in a small area of skin, avoid sensitive skin and observe for 24 hours. Best essential oils for acne
Some essential oils with beauty benefits: rose essential oil, Lavender Lavender oil, Green Tea green tea oil, Geranium essential oil, Ylang Ylang ylang ylang essential oil, …back to menu ↑
Top 10 best essential oils for acne
Using essential oils to treat acne is also a method that many people love and use, because they are derived entirely from nature, have fast effective acne treatment, healthy and safe skin for all types skin
Salt and oil based lavender body scrub
Best essential oils for acne – salt and oil based lavender body scrub is a body scrub with many uses such as acne support, exfoliating, anise and skin regeneration, ….. This product is mainly composed of Vegetable essential oils, skin-healthy substances such as vitamins to help moisturize the skin. Blends rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium and other minerals regenerate, treat acne and keep skin strong.
Thanks to high quality dead sea salts and minerals in an exfoliating formula, Thermalabs Lavender exfoliates moisturizes and smooths the skin, helping Your skin becomes great to the touch, nothing more than cruel-free exfoliating treatments, these products have not been tested on animals, meaning you can rejuvenate clear conscience
Neroli (Egypt) Essential Oil
Best essential oils for acne – Neroli Essential Oil is extracted from the flowers of the species Citrus aurantium var. Amara (also known as Citrus vulgaris and C. Bigardia) of the Rutaceae family and is also known as neroli. If lavender essential oil is the most popular essential oil then neroli is the one with the most distinctive scent with great healing properties.
Citrus essential oil has a great effect on the body and psychology, relieves muscle spasm, calms the heartbeat, has a wonderful rejuvenating and regenerating effect, helping to prevent scarring and anti-stretch marks.
Prolonged acne can lead to dermatitis, dark scarring, pitting … Therefore, when you have acne, you need to choose the right skin care, treatment as soon as possible to eradicate the cause of acne. TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment is an effective solution for severe acne.
TreeActiv Cystic Acne Spot Treatment helps you to clean pores, adjust oil secretion, and kill harmful bacteria to the skin and heal acne scars, blurring blemishes. The all-natural ingredients will act gently on the skin, both removing acne-causing agents and soothing the skin. During the use of the product, when the acne subsides, you should also not stop the cycle but continue to maintain to prevent effective acne formation.
- Gently dab the cream on the pimples. Let the cream soak into the skin and fix it off after 30 minutes. Can be left overnight to increase effectiveness of acne treatment.
- For “stubborn” acne spots, apply the product several times a day.
Healtree Tea Tree Essential
Best essential oils for acne – Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca Alternifolia, a species of tree found in Australia. Unlike green tea or black tea, tea tree oil can only be used on the skin, absolutely not drinking. With its high antibacterial ability, tea tree oil is suitable for treating acne, skin fungus, and onychomycosis. In addition, if you love the scent of tea tree oil as much as I do, it is also an aromatherapy that relaxes and feels energetic.
Rosehip Seed Oil
Rose essential oil is made from rose petals while rose hip oil – rose oil, also known as rose hip seed oil (rosehip oil), is extracted from the seeds and flower buds of the nettle – a plant that belongs to They are climbing rose, shrub and are commonly grown in Europe, Northwest Africa and West Asia. Rosehip plants have relatively strong vitality, easy to care for and flower. Rosehip is also one of the most eye-catching flowers, and the essential oils extracted from this charming flower have many effects on the beauty.
The essential fatty acids found in rose oil can help remove scars and reduce the appearance of stretch marks by promoting skin regeneration. When applied topically, essential fatty acids work to soften the skin while increasing its hydration capacity (See more here). Although it has a quite effective skin care effect, it must be said that, for some sensitive skin, it can still cause some unwanted irritation. Although rose oil has the ability to fade acne scars and blemishes, there are some studies showing that it is not suitable for applying to open wounds and blemishes that are still inflamed.
Plant Thearapy Essential Oil Worry free
Best essential oils for acne – Plant Therapy Worry Free Essential Oil (INCI Ingredients: Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram, Sweet) Leaf Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Santalum Spicata Wood Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Myroxylon Balsamum (Peru Balsam) Oil)
• NATURAL TENSION, PANIC & ANXIETY: Worry Free is designed to relax you, so you can gain peace of mind. It can be diffused, inhaled or applied topically. If you suffer from panic attacks, anxiety, depression or are trying to quit smoking, try this sedative.
• EXCELLENT FOR SLEEP AND SOURCE: A gentle, sweet floral fragrance comes from a blend of the following oils: Lavender, Sweet Marjoram, Ylang Ylang Complete, Australian Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, Balsam Peru. Add to carrier oil and apply at night to gently indulge in sleep.
• PER OIL-SPECIFIC GC-MS REPORT: Each oil bottle from Botanical Therapy goes through several tests including the sensory test by Robert Tisserand, an essential oil specialist and several GC- MS of some third party laboratories.
• HIGH QUALITY COMBINED OIL: At Plant Therapy, our goal is to positively impact the lives of as many people as possible, by selling a high quality product at an affordable price. Be confident knowing that you are buying quality oil at a direct price to consumers.
Bosisto’s Tee Tree Oil
Best essential oils for acne – Bosisto’s Tee Tree Oil is extracted from the tea tree and has a strong, hot spicy smell. This tea tree (Tea Tree, scientifically known as Melaleuca alternifolia) is a popular woody plant growing in Australia. Bosisto’s Tee Tree Oil is used as a super acne remedy – that is to say, just dab a drop of tea tree oil on the tip of a cotton swab and dab it on a sore or slightly painful (coming up) pimple and leave it overnight the next morning. will see extremely good results. As a concentrated essence, it only needs to absorb a very small amount.
How to use: Take a cotton swab dipped in tea oil and dab directly into the pimple, place a few drops in hot water to steam your face, or add 1.2 drops to a cleanser to wash your face.
Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Sweet Orange essential oil, with the sweet, fresh aroma of the sweet orange slices, is also a popular essential oil. Not only for diffusing the scent of your space, but it also has many more useful effects.
Best essential oils for acne – Uses of sweet orange essential oil
- Sweet orange essential oil helps remove sebum in the skin, helps astringent, reduces acne.
- Orange essential oil helps strengthen the immune system, regulate physiological functions, enhance resistance, maintain body health, reduce fatigue, stimulate the senses, minimize the infection or infection.
- Sweet orange essential oil also helps to protect the body’s cells from damage caused by free radicals from stress and pollution. In particular, some studies show that Sweet Orange has the ability to fight colon cancer and benefits the digestive tract.
- The aroma of orange essential oil has the ability to help the smoker have good concentration, reduce stress, anxiety, help the spirit feel refreshed and comfortable.And when diffused, orange oil also helps reduce 54% of the Common mistakes in a office such as: laziness, distraction, depression, poor morale …
- Very good when using sweet orange essential oil to massage pain relief, spinal pain, muscle fatigue, spasm, anti-varicose veins, reduce pain caused by rheumatism.
- In addition Sweet Orange Essential Oil can also be used to fight wrinkles, treat acne, very beneficial for the digestive tract, diuretics.
HEALTREE lavender Essential
HEALTREE lavender Essential oil is currently the most popular, but the benefits of lavender were actually discovered more than 2,500 years ago. Thanks to its powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, and sedative, soothing, and antidepressant properties, lavender essential oil has been used in both cosmetics and therapies for centuries.
HEALTREE lavender Essential has a scent like a wonderful blend of freshness, flowers, freshness and tranquility. It’s a classic dynamic fragrance found in perfumes, soaps, fresheners, and beauty products.
Ginseng anti Acne Soap
Uses of Ginseng anti Acne Soap:
- Helps to clean surface of skin as well as dirt perfectly.
- Moisturizes and balances the skin’s moisture balance, without causing a dry sensation.
- Soften and remove any scaly or dead skin on your face.
- Does not cause irritation, thinning or affecting the softness and moisture of the skin.
- The product removes excess oil and dirt for smooth, clear skin and helps to loosen dead skin layers
Best essential oils for acne – How to Use Ginseng Anti Acne Soap:
- Wet your face with warm water, apply a sufficient amount of Ginseng anti Acne Soap to the face and massage evenly around the face and chin. Then rinse with warm water.
- Use 2 times a day in the morning and at night. Using the product on a regular basis helps to rejuvenate the skin with a clean and fresh look.