Best exfoliator for face – Facial exfoliation is especially important, but many people do not know the role of skin care steps! Didn’t you know that exfoliating makes skin brighter, absorbs good nutrients and tightens pores. Many exfoliating creams also work to treat acne, anti-oxidants and fade dark spots. So don’t forget to do this step!
In this article, Top best-selling products today to see which cream is suitable for your skin!
CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser
Best exfoliator for face – The Cerave Renewing SA Cleanser with Salicylic Acid can remove all types of make-up, and effectively prevent acne. This CeraVe cleanser is suitable for everyday use for normal skin.
According to the manufacturer’s statement: “CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser works to remove dirt and excess oil while softening and smoothing the skin. Unlike some exfoliating cleansers, CeraVe Renewing SA Cleanser does not contain harmful coarse particles or seeds on the skin. It has a cleansing effect for essential hydration by helping to slough off dead skin cells during cleansing. And, like all CeraVe products, it hydrates and helps restore the skin’s protective barrier. Helps detoxify and exfoliate to remove dirt and oil. Salicylic acid helps to soften and smooth the skin. 3 essential ceramides that help repair the skin barrier. Rich with antioxidants and vitamin D. Gentle and non-drying skin. Does not cause acne and does not cause irritation. No flavoring ”
So it is a gentle exfoliating cleanser for the skin while removing dirt and oil. The company recommends this product to people with normal skin types.back to menu ↑
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution
Like most products from the company, The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution toner contains many special ingredients to help solve skin problems, in addition to ingredients that provide nutrients such as:
- Glycolic Acid: An Alpha Hydroxy Acid works to remove dead cells on the skin’s surface, increasing skin regeneration.
- Histidine: Helps the skin fight off free radicals that cause wrinkles, is anti-inflammatory and soothes skin.
- Proline: Reduces the harmful effects of free radicals, increases collagen synthesis for softer and more elastic skin.
- Arginine: Calms the skin and speeds up the healing process of damaged skin cells.
- Tasmanian Pepperberry: An herbal extract that soothes common irritations when exfoliating.
- Aloe vera extract and ginseng: hydrates and essential nutrients to make skin more youthful and healthy.
Biologique recherche lotion p50 pigm 400
Lotion P50 PIGM 400 is an exfoliating and brightening lotion, ideal for dull skin with hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
“An insanely fondness for it, the P50 is a magical liquid that can do it all. Exfoliate, Retain Water, and Balance skin’s pH, it’s the first step before doing any skin care routine ”- Danuta Mieloch
The product enhances the renewal of the epidermis and helps to regulate the synthesis of melanin while nourishing and protecting the skin. This is the perfect solution to help restore and leave you with radiant skin with an even tone and radiance. Brightens skin, reduces the size of pigmentation spots and prevents them from reappearing. Inhibits melanin synthesis. Improves skin cuticle health and quality. Evenly and brightens skin tone. Balance pH on the skin surface. Improve the effectiveness of other Biologique Recherche products.
Note: Not suitable for children under 3 years old. Do not use on skin that is damaged or irritated or during treatment with retinoic acid. Avoid sun exposure immediately after applying it to your skin. Avoid contact with eyes.back to menu ↑
Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner
Best exfoliator for face – In addition to the ability to balance the pH of the skin, the product also helps to gently remove dry dead cells thanks to 5% Glycolic Acid. Helps accelerate the regeneration of new cells for smoother, brighter skin.
The product also contains Ginseng Extract to enhance blood circulation under the skin, making the skin more rosy and full of vitality.
In addition, aloe extract helps to soothe and moisturize skin soft and smooth. Hazelnut juice helps to support astringent, shrink pores.
Especially, the product is completely alcohol-free, suitable for all skin types.back to menu ↑
Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% Liquid
Ingredients of Paula’s Choice BHA Skin Perfecting 2% Liquid
- Salicylic Acid, also known as Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), is an oil-based acid. Thanks to its oil-based properties, this active ingredient can dissolve in oil, go deep into the pores, break down dead cells deep in the pores (dead cells are stuck in the pores that is the cause. out hidden pimples, blackheads, whiteheads). Thereby helping to eliminate acne conditions, control excess oil on the skin and stimulate skin regeneration.
- Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol help BHA easily penetrate deep into the pores, limit and prevent acne.
- Camellia Oleifera (green tea) leaf extract extracted from green tea leaves soothes the skin and reduces irritation.
- Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA are pH stabilizers and preservatives. With a low and safe concentration, you can be assured of the harmlessness, not affecting the skin of this product.
Benefits of Paula’s Choice BHA Skin Perfecting 2% Liquid
As a chemical exfoliant, Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid helps to remove dead cells on the skin. Thereby reducing clog pores, regenerating skin, improving pore size and fading small and deep wrinkles, giving you a smooth and perfect skin.back to menu ↑
Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder
Best exfoliator for face – Tatcha cleansing powder helps to remove dirt and lightly exfoliate the face with the extract of Japanese rice bran and enzymes that work on the skin surface and create foam like a regular face cleanser. light feeling. Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder contains anti-aging, skin-lightening and rice bran ingredients to exfoliate the skin.
Tatcha Rice Enzyme Powder has 4 types:
- Soothing Rice Enzyme Powder: a blue-colored powder suitable for sensitive skin
- Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder: Pink powder, suitable for dry skin
- Classic Rice Enzyme Powder: white powder, suitable for normal and combination skin, is also the type I will review today
- Deep Rice Enzyme Powder: Green powder, intended for oily skin
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is Dermalogica’s No. 1 exfoliating product from rice bran powder, papaya extract and salicylic acid to help gently remove dead skin, leaving skin smoother and more shiny. . In addition, the product also stimulates new cell regeneration, controls the production of melanin, perfectly prepares the skin to absorb the nutrients in the next steps of care. In particular, the product formula does not contain artificial colors and flavors, thus ensuring skin safety.
The rice bran ingredient in Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliating Powder has long been known for its ability to exfoliate and whiten skin effectively thanks to its many skin-healthy ingredients such as vitamin E, vitamin B, and minerals. and trace elements … Papaya extract with enzymes papain and vitamin A also helps break down passive proteins and remove dead skin cells, anti-oxidants for the skin. Moreover, the essential vitamins such as C, B1, B2, enzymes and minerals in papaya also work to make the skin smoother and more shiny.
In particular, the product also adds exfoliants salicylic acid, also known as BHA – beta hydroxy acid, which is an oil-based acid. Thanks to its oil-based properties, it has the ability to penetrate pores filled with sebum, break down dead cells that stick together in the pores, thereby removing clogged sebum that cause headaches. blackheads and whiteheads, while controlling excess oil, leaving skin clear and fresh.back to menu ↑
Sunday Riley Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment
Best exfoliator for face – The main ingredient of this product is Lactic Acid (LA), a form of AHA with a larger molecular size than glycolic acid (GA) so its ability to penetrate the skin is also less. This does mean that LA’s anti-aging properties are less effective, but it also means LA will act softer than GA. Thanks to its lightness, LA does not thin the epidermis of horny layers, so this is considered an AHA that is very suitable for fragile skin. Besides, LA is also less likely to irritate the skin to sunlight.back to menu ↑
T.L.C Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
Drunk Elephant’s best-selling high-end cosmetic exfoliating (exfoliating) serum. The product contains 12% AHA and 1% BHA. What makes up the quality of the product is the combination of AHA group including: glycolic acid, lactic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid instead of just glycolic acid like other AHA-containing products.
This product is fortified with raspberry extracts, these berries contain abundant vitamin C to increase collagen production, heal broken collagen cells, prevent oxidation and increase resistance to UV rays.
Anti-pollution technology for skin with extracts of green tea leaves – nutritious food and the number 1 choice in antioxidant foods, anti-aging, prolonging “youth” for the skin.back to menu ↑
REN Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic
Rose water in the skin care cycle is not simply water that balances the skin, but also plays a role in cleansing the skin, helping the skin to open up to each pore.
REN’s AHA-containing rose water also includes an exfoliating function with natural ingredients, suitable for sensitive skin.
- Lactic Acid: plays a major role in purifying the skin’s surface, filtering out dead cells naturally, returning the skin to a smooth glow, the risk of the skin forming brown spots will be limited.
- Willow bark: this is an excellent ingredient in anti-inflammatory for the skin, prevents the appearance of acne, limits excess oil, helps firm skin, improves skin texture, and eliminates the possibility of wrinkle formation.