Best flea treatment for dogs – Dog ticks are small parasites that live on the skin of dogs and cats by chewing their skin, sucking blood to maintain life and development. If you find a parasitic dog tick on the pet’s body that you do not fix early, they will thrive and destroy the dog’s body. Dog mites are common in dogs that do not receive proper hygiene and care. Most dog ticks originate in the wild, not readily available in pets.
Dog mites develop from larvae -> pupae -> dog tick formation get rid of cocoons -> jump into dogs and cats, animals and parasites on it. Dog tick larvae and dog ticks usually appear in dense wooded areas, grasslands, and shade in sunny areas where dog ticks are most common. For your dog to get rid of the nasty dog mites, the treatment for dog ticks is most effective. Join Megahot to learn about some medicine to treat dog mites that are effective right after 24 hours.
Frontline Plus – Best flea treatment for dogs
Frontline was first put into a clinical trial in 1985 shortly after the discovery of the active ingredient Fipronil. Over 20 years of development it has been trusted by veterinarians in the United States for control and Kill fleas. Made with 2 components 1, Fipronil is effective to kill ticks, fleas, and adult larvae and methoprene helps to inhibit the growth and maturation of larvae and angry eggs. The drug is good for dogs 8 weeks of age and older, the way it works is when you spray the hair with Frontline and apply under the hair with the general Frontline plus will spread to the entire gland. The sebum then spreads throughout the dog’s body and then stored under the dog’s fat layer and maintains protection for a long time. Even if your dog has to shave or take a bath, the medicine will still work.
Frontline Plus has a dual effect of killing dog ticks and fleas on the pet’s body and preventing the dog’s eggs from hatching and the larvae growing on the pet’s body to help protect the pet and the house. You don’t have dog ticks, fleas appear.
Effects of Frontline Plus:
- Prevention of fleas, dog ticks, parasites.
- Treat flea infections.
- Kill dog mites.
Only dogs older than 8 weeks and weighing more than 2kg should use the product. Do not use Frontline Plus in dogs that are sick or on rest. The drug can be used in pregnant and lactating dogs. Do not take medication on rabbits
Use Frontline Plus every 4 weeks to protect and prevent dog mites, and protect pets.
- Dogs 2 – 4kg use 1 tip of 0.67ml
- 10 – 20kg using 1.34ml tip
- 20 – 40 kg of 2.68ml type
- Dogs> 40kg use 4.02ml tip
Best flea treatment for dogs – Frontline Spray is capable of controlling and destroying dog ticks and fleas for a long time in cases of dogs with severe dog tick infections and controlling for atopic dermatitis on dogs and cats caused by dog mites. .
Effects of Frontline Spray
- Kill dog ticks 100% after using within 24 hours.
- Continue to kill fleas and to prevent fleas for 1 month or more.
- Dogs and cats after using the spray can take a comfortable shower after 24 hours without worrying about losing their effectiveness.
- The drug can be used for dogs and cats over 8 weeks of age.
How to use Frontline Spray
- Wearing gloves when using the medicine for the pet, then keep the bottle in an upright position, one hand, stroke the pet’s hair up, spray on the skin and fur area 10 – 15cm away and then use your hand to rub the medicine to soak into the skin. on the pet’s body.
- For areas with ticks such as the head, face, and eyes, spray the spray on your hands and then apply it to the areas where your pet has ticks.
Hantox Spray – Best flea treatment for dogs
Hantox Spray is one of the most effective lines of dog mites that many people believe. Hantox Spray 300ml is a liquid product extracted from chrysanthemum, which paralyzes the digestive system of the parasites on the body of dogs and cats to help them not suck the blood of the host and die. Because the drug is made from chrysanthemum, the product is safe for pets and humans.
Ingredients: Contains Pyrethriod an active ingredient extracted from chamomile.
Effects of the product:
- Killing almost all types of parasites on dogs, cats, birds, poultry including dog ticks, fleas, lice, lice, mites, scabies, flies, mosquitoes …
- The drug works directly to paralyze the digestive system and kill parasites and parasitic eggs.
How to use the drug:
- Spray an average of 10 – 12 times / 1 kg on the body of dogs and cats on areas containing dog ticks and fleas. For Cats, spray 5 – 6 times / 1 kg of body weight.
- Shake the spray bottle well before spraying
- Hold the spray in an upright position and spray the puppy’s hair in the opposite direction, then use gloves to spread all over the body hair or spray on each area of the parasite’s skin.
- Do not bathe your dog before and 48 hours after spraying.
- Treatment of dog ticks, fleas, lice spray 2 times, 4 to 5 days apart. Depending on your dog and cat’s parasitic infection, the timing of spraying can be longer or closer.
- Kill mosquitoes, ants spray regularly
- Preventive spray for dogs and cats: every 6 months
Vime Frondog bug killer
Best flea treatment for dogs – Treating pet ticks is a headache for owners. This parasite is a great enemy of us – both dogs and owners. Ticks suck the blood of living organisms. They cause itchiness. If they do not destroy them in time, the host will die from blood loss. A female mite can lay between 2,500 and 3,500 eggs. This rapid proliferation will cause the host to quickly drain and die. They live a long time and are very tough on the host’s body. In addition, the saliva of some female mites also has a substance that can paralyze the dog’s body. Vime Frondog is one of the most effective and popular pet ticks. In addition to dog ticks, Vime Frondog also prevents and destroys other types of lice and fleas. The advantage of this drug is that it can be used for dogs who are breastfeeding or pregnant. Just use every 2 weeks to prevent recurrence.
- Specializes in treatment of ticks, lice, fleas
- The effect lasted more than 30 days.
- Vime-Frondog is effective for cats and dogs 8 weeks of age and older.
- Vime-Frondog can also be used to kill ticks and fleas in pregnant and lactating dogs.
- Swipe the pet’s fur backwards and spray it evenly across the body, sides, legs and neck. For head and neck area, spray Vime-
- Frondog on one gloved hand and rub gently on animal hair.
- Apply spray: 3 – 6ml / kg (about 4-7 sprays per kg of body weight) depending on the length of the hair.
- To avoid lice, return of fleas use Vine – Frondog every 2 months.
Flea tick spray Fay power
Best flea treatment for dogs – Your pet suddenly appears ticks, lice, fleas? Are you looking for all the methods to destroy the nasty ticks, lice? Check out FAY POWER – an effective, affordable lice spray!
- Specializes in treatment of ticks, lice, fleas.
- The effect lasted more than 30 days.
- Draw hair upside down to skin, wet evenly all over fur, use gloved hand to spread FAY Power evenly over animal’s body.
- Keep the animal about 30 minutes after spraying to allow the hair to dry completely. Let dry naturally, do not use towel.
- Do not bathe your pet for 2 days after spraying.
Only spray again when the tick comes back.
Nexgard dog tick medicine
NexGard is a product that kill dogs ticks, fleas, parasites, demodex scabies, which have similar effects with the drug Bravecto, but only different from the manufacturer.
- Chewable tablets for treating scabies, dermatitis, lice mites, and worms in dogs.
- Effective drugs last for 1 month.
- Helps the puppy’s hair shine without smells.
- The drug has a delicious beef flavor to most dogs.
- Products of the company Merial – France.
- The drug contains active ingredients Afoxolaner to help treat and control scabies, fleas, lice within 1 month.
- Treatment of scabies caused by Demodex, Sarcoptes.
- Treatment of atopic dermatitis caused by fleas.
- The drug is safe to use in dogs aged 8 weeks or older. When treating pregnant or compensated dogs, consult a veterinarian.
Usage: 1 chewable tablet can be mixed with food
Side effects of the drug in dogs: Vomiting, itching, diarrhea, lethargy, loss of appetite. If your dog has a history of convulsions, ask your veterinarian before use.