Best mop for laminate floors – What is the best wood mop today, where to buy. Mops are plentiful in the market. However, mops used for wooden floors are very rare. You can use the 360 degree mop, the steam mop to mop the wooden floor. However, using a specialized wooden mop is much more effective. Join Megahot today to find out about the top list of Best mop for laminate floors.
🏆 Professional wooden floor mop automatically squeezed water
Best mop for laminate floors – Specialized wooden mop is specially designed for wooden floors. The product has a large contact surface, super absorbent wip. Just a few simple steps you have cleaned the ball. Not only does a quick wipe of the mop protects the wooden floor from stains.
🏆 Multi-purpose steam mop (steam mop)
The steam house is specially designed to mop wooden floors. The machine can also clean ceramic tile floors. The advantage of this product line is cleaning and disinfecting. An element heats the water at a moderate temperature and spits steam during use. Steam both works to dislodge all traces on the floor as well as kill bacteria. Using a steam cleaner you feel a lot cleaner than other products. The steam cleaner works well on tile, parquet and carpet cleaning.
🏆 360-degree multi-purpose smart mop
Best mop for laminate floors – Smart mop is also one of the best options for laminate flooring. Compared with professional wood mop, the product is not as superior. But in return the product is quite versatile, easy to use. The 360 degree mop can mop all kinds of floors easily. In the previous article, the author also mentioned quite a lot about this product.back to menu ↑
- Remove coffee, alcohol, juice, or ink stains: Use a towel dipped in vinegar and wipe it on the stain. Wipe as soon as the stain appears.
- Remove blood stains: Use ammonia solution mixed with cold water.
- Crayons: Apply toothpaste to the stain and wipe with a dry cloth.
- Lipstick stains: Mix dishwashing liquid with a little warm water. Use a rag soaked in that solution to scrub it off.
- Urine stains of babies or pets: Need to immediately dry the stain. Wipe the stain with a damp cloth moistened with diluted dishwashing detergent and then wipe with clean water.
- Fruit juices, milk, ice cream, beer, wine, coffee, tea, juices and other drinks: Use regular floor cleaning water to clean.
- Shoe polish, oil, asphalt, stains caused by abrasion of footwear: use white wine to clean.
- Ink, dry glue, blood: use alcohol mixed with methylate or cold water to wipe.
- For floor positions close to the WC, you must be very careful. Always keep 1 dry towel at the door and 1 towel in the bathroom to make sure water doesn’t get on the floor surface.
- If the wooden floor has too much dirt or stickiness, you use a saucepan cleaner (made of fine quality steel fiber) with a little alcohol to rub the floor. If stain persists, rub it with sandpaper, then polish the surface again. (Use polishing wax or specialty products)
- If chemical spills on hardwood floors, it is necessary to clean the floor immediately, because for a long time, it will spread and penetrate deeply into the wood fibers. If you want to get back to the original beauty, you only have to replace those stained wood pieces.
- Microfiber Wholesale Microfiber Mop
- Bissell PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Turbo Microfiber Mop
- ALLZONE Microfiber Mop
- Bissell Spinwave Powered Mop
- Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop
- OLLSDIRE Microfiber Mop
- Temples Pride Microfiber Mop
- O-Cedar Microfiber Steam Mop
- Mopnado Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop