Best mop for tiled floors – The mop kit is very familiar to all families, but not everyone knows to choose a quick, easy to use and durable home cleaning kit. Are you looking for a mop for a tile floor? Then this is the article for you already. Let’s find out
How to choose to buy the best mop
🏆 Material and structure of water tank, extractor basket (centrifugal basket)
- Currently on the market, water tanks and centrifugal baskets are made of 2 main materials: plastic and stainless steel. GREEN Electrical recommends that you choose stainless steel materials because their durability is often higher than those made of plastic.
- If you like plastic materials, you should choose thick plastic, have high flexibility, good elasticity to limit cracking when impacted.
- Should check that the centrifugal basket must rotate evenly, stable, operate smoothly, when recording the noise is not too loud.
- With the mop by pressing the hand, the squeezing force is generated mainly by the user’s hand force, combined with the groove system in the mop to rotate the centrifugal basket, you should choose stainless steel centrifugal basket for faster spin.
- As for the mop with the force of the user foot transferred from the pedal to the gear system to rotate the centrifugal basket, you should choose the mop with sturdy metal pedals to avoid using too strong pedal force. If broken or broken, you will not be able to squeeze the mop.
🏆 The material and texture of the mop
- A good mop should have a sturdy, sturdy body, fitted with joints so that when you squeeze the water, move the mop easily and conveniently.
- Should choose models of mop made of aluminum alloy, durable stainless steel, do not choose the mop that is plated with steel, other metal, heavy hand, but easy to brittle and break.
🏆 Material of mop – Best mop for tiled floors
- You should choose to buy mops made of Microfiber fiber, this fiber is not only soft, light, well absorbent, but it is also durable, limiting break, rotting, and squeezing water to help clean the house. you are easier.
🏆 Note about mop utilities – Best mop for tiled floors
- Discharge of water from the mop’s water tank will be simpler if you choose to purchase models with a drain button design at the bottom of the water tank.
- A flexible height-changing mop, a 360-degree rotating cotton head, a water tank with wheels are also utilities you should pay attention to for greater convenience and gentleness when cleaning your house.
- Some mop products have a design to install the water tank on the water tank, which is included in the product set. When using, you just need to install the bottle in the water tank, press the button to pour the cleaning water into the tank to easily clean, clean the stains on the floor.
Best mop for tiled floors – Here is a list that Megahot wants to send to you, wish you will find the most suitable product!
- Bissell Symphony Pet Steam Mop for Tile Floors
- Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop
- BISSELL PowerFresh LiftOFF Pet Steam Mop
- Shark Steam Pocket Mop
- O-Cedar EasyWring Microfiber Spin Mop
- Bissell 1940 PowerFresh Steam Mop
- Shark Genius Steam Pocket Mop System (S5003D)
- Microfiber Professional Mop
- O-Cedar Microfiber Steam Mop
- O-Cedar Dual Action Flip Mop