Best primer for oily skin – Daily makeup is an important job for women to be more confident at work, with a beautiful appearance. Makeup is indispensable with the support of primer products that help create a makeup foundation for the skin.
However, the problem is that the oil secreted by the sweat glands causes makeup to disappear or is uncomfortable for women during work or outdoors.
An oil-base primer is a popular choice for makeup. Choosing the best oil alkaline primer is not easy. Users need to have a clear judgment about the product to choose the most suitable product.
Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer
Best primer for oily skin – If your skin is both oily and sensitive, choose primers with natural ingredients first. And Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer is the product you can refer to. The main ingredients that make up this primer are the minerals in Jeju Island – ingredients commonly found in Innisfree cosmetics, pearls, persimmon and mint extracts. Not only benign, these ingredients also bring great effects. Both help prevent excess oil secretion and help provide moisture while minimizing pores. Makeup is also more beautiful, smoother and helps other layers of cosmetics stick around all day long. The cream is the same color as the skin of most of us Asian girls. When applied to thin and light skin, quickly penetrates the skin without causing blemishes.
- Good price
- The cream quickly penetrates the skin, creating a thin and smooth lining
- Mild, no chemical scent
- Ability to cover pores well
- Very suitable for oily skin
- No sun protection
- Inability to conceal major defects
NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
Best primer for oily skin – In the makeup line of cosmetics, NYX has any product that contributes to the top ranking of the most popular products. With the line of primers, the name Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer is probably too familiar to many professional makeup people. Affordable, no outstanding design. However, it has the ability to moisturize, alkaline oil, cover acne very well. Opaque white cream quickly penetrates the skin and evenens areas of uneven skin color. Just one more layer of foundation cream, you will quickly get smooth and smooth makeup.
- Good oil alkalinity
- Ability to even skin tone
- The cream has no smell, quickly penetrates the skin, does not cause the skin feeling
- Good price
- Not many balm ingredients
- The design is not eye catching
- Only minor blemishes can be covered
Vichy Aera Mineral BB – Best primer for oily skin
Are you a busy girl, oily skin type but still want to be beautiful radiant all day long? Then Vichy Oil Alkaline Primer is the perfect product for you. Not only is it able to control oil secretions, Vichy Aera Mineral BB also provides nourishment to the skin, especially vitamin C. At the same time, the cream also has a sunscreen factor of SPF20 to help protect the skin under mild sun. This cream comes in two tones: natural tones and light tones that suit two different skin groups.
- Sun protection
- Creates a thin lining, does not cause pores
- Ingredients safe for sensitive skin
- High color fastness even in hot weather
- The price is slightly higher than some other primers on the market
Mac prep + Prime skin Base Visage
Best primer for oily skin – Mac prep + Prime skin Base Visage is one of the few primers that can satisfy even the most demanding girls. When you apply the cream to your skin, you will immediately feel softer skin. Now look in the mirror, a transparent, light, smooth liner that quickly penetrates deep into the skin. Despite the ability to alkaline oils, this product still provides moisture to keep the skin smooth and radiant all day long.
- Provides moisture to the skin while alkaline oil
- The lotion type cream is easy to apply to the skin, creating a thin layer, not causing the skin to squash
- Mild scent
- The ability to conceal is not high
Benefit The POREfessional Face Primer
Best primer for oily skin – Benefit’s The POREfessional Face Primer is truly a treat for oily skinned girls this summer. This oil-alkaline ability of this child must be said to be the ultimate. Have fun messing around all day long and still beautiful makeup. After about 4-5 hours, you will start to see oil secretion in the region but a little T. Applying this baby to the skin will also feel extremely smooth, many people also praise it as smooth as a baby’s skin.
- The cream is thick but does not squash, is easy to spread and does not cause clumping
- Create a class finish
- Good oil alkaline ability and also able to tighten pores, areas with slight defects
- Cream color tone close to skin color
- The price is a bit high
Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Best primer for oily skin – Not inferior to other cult cosmetics brands, Smashbox also produces a primer that absorbs excess oil on the skin quickly. With 60% water, in addition to green tea, grapes, vitamin E, vitamin E helps to moisturize the skin and nourish the skin from deep inside. You will feel completely different skin as soon as you apply the cream to your skin.
- Benign ingredients
- Moderately alkaline oil, small concealer and moisturizes the skin
- Cream in gel form, colorless, odorless, quickly dry.
- Moderate oil alkalinity
L’oreal paris studio secrets – Best primer for oily skin
With just a simple primer, the skin is brighter and drier, too wonderful. L’oreal paris studio secrets quickly conquered the girls with these features. Used to storm in the cosmetics market and until now, the reputation is still far away. Small glass bottle design, beautiful, holding firmly, can be put in a pocket and carry with you. The cream of L’oreal paris studio secrets is the mousse form, unlike most other primers. The main use is to create a dry film, while providing nutrients to help reduce wrinkles, tighten pores on the skin.
- Able to alkaline oil
- Helps fade wrinkles and brighter whiter
- The cream is quite easy to spread
- The ability to alkaline oil is medium
- Use your hands when taking ice cream
Guerlain L’Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold
Best primer for oily skin – Belonging to the high end liner line, Guerlain L’Or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold still captures the hearts of many women in the world. Especially she has oily skin. Just looking at the design is enough to make you excited. Luxurious design, transparent shell can see the glittering gold essence inside. Special ingredients extracted from 24k gold bring unexpected effects. In addition to its alkaline effect, this 24k gold liner also helps to soften the skin and give it an unexpected natural shine. Liquid gel-like texture that quickly penetrates the skin to promote immediate use, without clogging pores. The scent of this primer is extremely pleasant. It is a combination of jasmine, rose, and raspberry.
- Keep makeup on
- Provides nourishing moisture from deep within, slowing down the aging process
- Cover small imperfections such as pores, blurred wrinkles, uneven skin color
- Skin lightening
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Best primer for oily skin – Belonging to the Maybelline family, as well as other product lines, Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser offers many incredible features, exceeding the expectations of users but the price is very affordable. Very pretty small design, friendly to users. The gel cream texture is colorless so any skin tone can use this primer.
- Bring the foundation dry, keep the foundation beautiful for up to 12 hours
- The cream is extremely easy to spread, quickly seizure, just a little cream is enough to spread the entire face
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- The product has a slight sillicon odor
Too faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer & Booster
Best primer for oily skin – Having this type of oil alkaline primer, you can confidently let loose and have fun without worrying about greasy oil. Just born in 2017, but this girl has quickly taken the throne, being in the top of the most worthwhile primers today. Especially for girls with oily skin. The main ingredient is extracted from coconut water, in addition to limiting oil secretion also helps to moisturize the skin. This lining conceals quite well but can create a thin film to help protect the skin from the harmful effects of other makeup products. This scent of her has a mild coconut scent, so I like it. Those who are allergic to the scent of cosmetics will love this chemical.
- Ability to conceal quite well
- Good oil alkalinity
- Ingredients are benign, safe for the skin, including sensitive skin
- Pleasant scent
- It takes about 3-5 minutes for the cream to fully absorb into the skin