Best toner for blonde hair – The old people have a saying “the tooth is a human hair angle”. So you already know how to take care of dyed hair yet? Have you thought about using hair toner?
With so many chemicals on the market today, there are many chemicals that can damage your hair. Have you thought about using hair toner? The good toners for dyeing hair care will be recommended to you to read in this article.
CAUSES OF HAIR DISCOLORATION
Best toner for blonde hair – When it comes to the topic of hair dyeing and bleaching, besides taking care of damaged hair, maintaining hair color is also an important factor that many people are concerned about. After stepping out of the salon with her shiny dyed hair, the girls feel more confident and shine. But only after a while, this beautiful effect disappeared. This is a common condition that most girls often encounter. Causes of this phenomenon include external factors and mistakes in hair care.
Here are some of the main reasons why hair color fades quickly:
- Environmental pollution.
- Excessive heat from the hair styling tools.
- Bath water temperature is too high.
- For girls who often go swimming, bleach in the lake water is also the agent that causes hair to fade.
“UNLOCK” CONCEPT TONER FOR HAIR
Best toner for blonde hair – Hair toner, also known as balancing water for hair, is like the “magic” for hair dyed and bleached. These specialized hair conditioner lines neutralize dyes and bleached hair colors. As a result, the hair color will retain its durability and beauty.
Purple or blue shampoos and conditioners are both considered hair toners:
- Purple shampoo works to reduce yellowing and neutralize dull reds caused by the oxidation that takes place in dyed hair. In addition, this shampoo line also has the ability to enhance the color intensity of cold tone colors such as blue, gray.
- Green Shampoo is suitable for brown and copper tones. Green toners can remove oranges and enhance hair shine.
WHAT EFFECTS DOES TONER BRING TO HAIR?
? ADJUSTING ROOFING AND BOOKS
Best toner for blonde hair – Bleaching is the process of completely removing your natural hair color. Using toner will help to even out hair color after bleaching. As a result, the dye will become more natural and perfect. In addition, balanced water is also a “savior” in case the dyed hair does not turn up as desired. This product is used to adjust the intensity of dye, so that you can own the desired hair color. You should note that toners are not capable of changing the color of the dye. This conditioner is only able to correct and uniform colors.
? INCREASES SHOULD SHOW AND HEALTH FOR HAIR
Best toner for blonde hair – Besides helping to adjust the color of the hair, the toner also “allows” your hair to become more shiny. Commonly formulated in balancing water such as Ionène G ™ and Incell enhance shine without compromising color. By reflecting off natural light, the product creates a glossy effect like “sparkling stream”. Moreover, the water balance also acts as a protective layer for hair, preventing harmful agents from the environment and heat. When it comes to taking care of your hair at the salon, hairdressers often use toner to condition your hair. This is why after stepping out of the salon, your hair is always full of vitality.back to menu ↑
TOP 10+ BEST TONER FOR BLONDE HAIR
- BioSilk Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo
- CHI Ionic Color Illuminate Conditioner in Platinum Blonde
- Manic Panic Virgin Snow Semi-Permanent Hair Colour
- Wella Colour Charm T18 White Lady
- Schwarzkopf Professional BlondMe Blonde Toning
- Brilliant Silver White Hair Toner
- N’Rage Bleach And Toner Kit
- Fudge Clean Blonde Damage Rewind Shampoo
- Alchemic Shampoo in Silver Fox
- John Frieda Sheer Blonde Tone-Correcting Shampoo