Best walking shoes for women – There are hundreds of different brands of running shoes on the market, so thousands of different models of shoes are produced every year. So which model of running shoes is best in 2020 for women? We have consulted hundreds of different models of running shoes in foreign markets, and below, Megahot will recommend some of the best women’s running shoes for your reference.
Brooks Ghost 10 – Best walking shoes for women
The Brooks Ghost 10 is a solid, minimalistic, running shoe suitable for a variety of terrains. Compared to Ghost 9, this version 10 features an improved seamless upper that can create a soft cushioning feeling and great traction even when running on wet surfaces. These are shoes with a height difference with a sole of about 12 mm and a weight of about 310 grams, but still feels lighter. During the daily run, it supports very well, even when it is intense exercise, you will feel very comfortable.
- Suitable for many subjects, many terrains
- Good grip
- Very responsive when accelerating
- Very comfortable
- Foam fabrics are not suitable for running in the rain
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34
Best walking shoes for women – The Pegasus is one of the oldest running shoes on the market, and it continues to improve every year. With an array of added technologies, runner’s feet of any shape or size will be very comfortable. Especially, with many integrated technologies, its price is also very reasonable. Whether a beginner or an experienced runner, this shoe is great for fit and has good long-distance reliability, so you can wear it for a marathon.
- Smart Flywire technology can protect your feet
- The outsole is covered with rubber
- Durable, reliable and error-free
- The base is easy to catch small stones
- Some people may find it quieter than previous versions
Asics DynaFlyte 2 – Best walking shoes for women
The DynaFlyte is the newest high-quality padded running shoe from the Asics brand and is the first to adopt the FlyteFoam technology. In addition, it is also quite similar to the Saucony Ride shoe. Although it is more expensive than its competitors, it is very durable and can be used for everyday running or long distance competitions.
- Designed to support multi-functions
- Cheaper and lighter than the old model
- Comfortable heels
- Due to the cushion function, the elasticity is not strong enough
- The part near the forefeet is not as comfortable as the heel
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18
Best walking shoes for women – The Adrenaline GTS is a good support running shoe from Brooks. It has very good performance during running and is comfortable even when running fast. In expert stability testing, this shoe’s performance is clearly better than others and the biggest advantage is that it provides a lot of support, while not making you feel bloated and heavy.
- Lightweight shoes provide a lot of support
- Design carefully above
- Many color options
- The light weight and shock relief seem quite conflicting
Asics GT-2000 6
Best walking shoes for women – In this version, the shoe is updated with the upper part, as well as a new modern style and a specially improved lacing system. The GT series is a traditional support running shoe that isn’t overpowering and makes you feel very safe and comfortable. In addition, this shoe is so reliable, you can wear it to keep running for hundreds of kilometers.
- Stable and comfortable
- Shock-sensitive absorption and cushioning performance
- Lighter and more breathable than the old model
- Lacing system is specially improved
- The heel is very smooth and reliable
- The cushioning feeling is not soft enough
New Balance 1260v7
Best walking shoes for women – The 1260 is a classic steady running shoe from the New Balance brand, but the difference in height with the sole is lower than the regular shoe. With good stability and 8 mm high soft cushioning, this running shoe is perfect for daily workouts or long distance runs. The stability of the shoe is excellent and will support and protect your feet very well.
- The buffer is very good and stable
- The low insole height difference enables fast running without sacrificing comfort
- Details have impressive reflections
- Shoes are a bit bulky
- The price is a bit expensive
Hoka One One Bondi 5
Best walking shoes for women – The Bondi 5 is a premium, sturdy padded shoe and is Hoka One One’s best cushioned model. It is equipped with a comfortable top base and a smooth sole. Whether you’ve gotten used to premium padded running shoes or just want a change of feel, the Bondi 5 will make you satisfied. This astonishing design makes the shoe have a sleek structure in the heel and toe, no matter what foot shape you have, you will feel very comfortable.
- Soft cushioning
- Very good sense of stability
- The upper part is easily torn
- The tongue on the shoe is quite hard
Nike Air Zoom Vomero 12
A soft midsole, a comfortable upper, and a sturdy leg-wearing experience all help the Air Zoom Vomero 12 stand out. This running shoe is definitely the best choice for high-speed daily training. Although it looks heavy, it’s hard to feel its existence while running. Compared to other competitors with similar products, this shoe offers excellent shock absorption and grip, and is as easy to use as a versatile sports shoe for training and competition, particularly. is for those who prefer lightweight insoles.
- High quality sole
- Very comfortable
- Flymesh materials and Flywire technology
- Very sensitive
- The toe shape is not very nice
Brooks Glyxerin 15 – Best walking shoes for women
Here’s Brooks’ latest upgrade to their stellar running shoes. Glycerin is the best shockproof buffer they produce. The internal structure can withstand long distances, while at the same time providing a soft and comfortable running experience. Customers will be happy to see some minor improvements in the new version, which makes it even better than the old version.
- High quality materials
- Good ventilation
- Comfortable running experience
- There aren’t any downsides
Nike Zoom Fly – Best walking shoes for women
The Nike Zoom Fly is a sister shoe with the stunning 4% Zoom Zoomorfly (but you can hardly buy them). With a base difference of 10mm and weight of just 238 grams, this shoe is the best choice in its price range. These shoes are loved by sports enthusiasts, and some even claim that it’s the best marathon running shoe ever.
- Completely new and speed efficient materials
- The forefoot is covered with rubber
- The above design is simple and effective
- Comfortable lacing system
Saucony Kinvara 8 – Best walking shoes for women
The Kinvara 8 looks essentially the same as the 7, retaining major improvements in the back for the outsole, top and middle section. The new version also gets two major updates to take it to a higher level: a wider and softer shoe. The EverRun sole covers the entire length of the shoe, making it light and luxurious.
- Very soft, comfortable and sensitive
- Lace is thin and easy to tear