Where to buy olaplex Australia – If you are a girl who likes to change her hair style regularly to not get bored or you are a hairdresser and want to become a professional hair stylist. Then the use and experience of Olaplex products is a must. This is a brand, a very prestigious product and has been used by many people in the past.
However, there will still be people who do not know about this great product line or buy it at the most reasonable address. Today or with Megahot learn about reputable addresses specializing in selling Olaplex dentist.
What is Olaplex?
Where to buy olaplex Australia – Among many beauty products related to hair on the market today, the name Olaplex is not a long-term name but receives a lot of support from customers. We can say this is a top brand always.
Officially launched in the US in December 2014, this product has been researched and developed by three famous scientists, Craid Hawker, Eric Pressly and Dean Christal. Olaplex products have the effect of restoring hair according to the mechanism of rebuilding damaged hair to keep hair healthy from the root, absolutely no shiny like many other products on the market.
The compound that made Olaplex’s brand is bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleate. This is a substance that binds sulfur in two, this is extremely important to help recover so quickly and comprehensively. This substance combines with the proteins in the hair and from there to form good nutrients for the hair.back to menu ↑
What is olaplex recovery?
Where to buy olaplex Australia – Olaplex restorative products or number 3 in home use of Olaplex products. In many places, this product is also known as Olaplex hair warmers, Olaplex steaming oils or Olaplex restores.
One of the strengths of this product compared to other product lines is the 3 free formula which means no sulfatem, no silicone and no more oil. Therefore, Olaplex is difficult to confuse with other product lines because of its outstanding uses.back to menu ↑
Olaplex product lines
- Salon treatment: here, salons will use 2 product lines: Olaplex 1 and Olaplex 2 with high concentration of active ingredient bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleat. These 2 product lines are only for those who are only trained in prestigious hair salons to use it
- Home treatment: Olaplex 3 has less bis-aminopropyl diglycol dimaleat so you can use it at home.
Olaplex shampoo: is the Olaplex 4 and Olaplex 5 product line – shampoos and conditioners contain very few substances mentioned above, which are used to clean and condition hair. These are 2 products that combine very well with Olaplex 3
- Olaplex Dry Conditioner: This is the # 6 product that helps you use when your hair is messy, moisturizing and protecting the hair very well at home.
How to use Olaplex?
To use this product effectively, you will go through 3 steps, of which step 1 in step 2 is best you do in reputable salons and step 3 can be done at home. How the dosage will be used will depend on your current hair condition as well as the length and thickness.
Olaplex is a product that can be used in many things, for example, can be used as an independent product that can support the process of dyeing, straightening and conditioning hair.
Basically, the steps used are as follows:
- Step 1: Use Olaplex 1: this time the hairdresser uses Olaplex 1 with chemical products to limit the damage of chemicals to hair. The sulfur bonds that I have introduced above will be formed from the beginning to help the hair at its best condition. This is a step that requires a salon technician to be extremely strong and experienced to make the correct dose. You can comment with the technician with the following formula:
- Paperless technique: 30gr of bleach powder + 1,875ml Olaplex No1
- Technique with foil: 15gr bleach powder + 3.75ml Olaplex No1
- Step 2: Use Olaplex 2: After going through step 1, the staff will wash the hair with water and apply Olaplex 2 for 15-20 minutes. At this time, the active ingredients of Olaplex will decrease gradually to return to the original state of the hair but has been fortified with nutrients already.
- Step 3: Hair Perfector – Olaplex No3 uses a home restoring hair product. This is a step that you can do at home. You can warm your hair 2-3 times a day for the best results!
Above Megahot tried to explain so that you can easily understand how to use this great hairdressing product. In addition, the company also expanded its products such as: Olaplex No. 4 – shampoo use, Olaplex No. 5 – conditioner, Olaplex No. 6 – dry cream, Olaplex No. 7 – conditioner hair. When combined, this will be an unbeatable product line that is difficult to reach.back to menu ↑
Top 10 where to buy Olaplex Australia
Price Attack City Cross
- Hotline: +61 8 8410 0229
- Opening Hours: 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Website: https://www.priceattack.com.au/
- Address: building i shop 9/103 Duckworth St, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
- Hotline: +61 1300 343 572
- Opening Hours:
- Monday – Saturday: 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Sunday: 10:00am – 04:00pm
- Website: https://www.glama.co/
- Hotline: +61 8 8373 2373
- Opening Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Website: https://yotshair.com.au/
My Hair Wholesale
- Hotline: +61 3 5442 4900
- Website: https://www.myhairwholesale.com.au/
Beautopia Hair & Beauty Canberra
- Address: 5/25-29 Buckland St, Mitchell ACT 2911, Australia
- Hotline: +61 2 6241 5499
- Website: https://beautopia.com.au/
- Hotline: +61 3 5022 8979
- Website: https://www.mynorris.com.au/
- Hotline: +61 8 9271 3317
- Opening Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Website: https://www.vintagehairess.com.au/
- Address: 438 Fitzgerald St, North Perth WA 6006, Australia
- Hotline: +61 411 477 165
- Opening Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Website: https://www.outaquin.com.au/
- Hotline: +61 8 9322 3877
- Opening Hours:
- Website: https://www.hairmart.com.au/
Beautopia Hair & Beauty | East Wagga Wagga
- Address: 140 Hammond Ave, East Wagga Wagga NSW 2650, Australia
- Hotline: +61 2 6921 6181
- Website: https://beautopia.com.au/