Best shampoo for psoriasis – To treat scalp psoriasis effectively, doctors often prescribe special shampoo to treat psoriasis. The common point of these shampoos is that they have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and itchy relief. Here are the top products of scalp psoriasis shampoo products that are trusted by many doctors today.
Neutrogena TGel Therapeutic shampoo treats psoriasis
Best shampoo for psoriasis – Neutrogena TGel Therapeutic is a product of the famous cosmetic brand Neutrogena.
The product is highly rated on the official website of the company and Amazon – one of the most famous online selling sites in the world.
Information about product:
- Origin: USA.
- Main ingredients and effects: Coal Tar 0.5% – coal tar extract has the effect of treating psoriasis, reducing dandruff, anti-seborrheic dermatitis.
- Wet all hair and scalp.
- Apply the shampoo to your hair and gently rub it with your fingers for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water until lather is gone.
- Use at least 2 times / week.
- For use only when directed by a physician.
- Do not use for a long time without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If you accidentally get into your eyes, rinse them thoroughly with clean water.
- After washing your hair, avoid exposure to sunlight to prevent the risk of sunburn.
- In addition, Neutrogena has another psoriasis shampoo product, like Neutrogena® T / Sal® Therapeutic.
Dermoskin Keratolytic Shampoo Dandruff% 2 Salicylic Acid
Best shampoo for psoriasis – Dermoskin Keratolytic Shampoo Dandruff% 2 Salicylic Acid is a typical product in the group of shampoos containing salicylic acid.
- Origin: Turkey.
- Main ingredients and effects: Contains keratolytic and lipophilic that work to make plaque and dead cells easier to peel off. Thanks to that, clean the scalp. Contains Salicylic Acid (salicylic acid) that has anti-inflammatory, relieves itching, inhibits the activity of bacteria, fungi, removes dead cells.
- Wet hair.
- Apply the shampoo to your hair twice in each wash.
- Gently massage hair for 2-3 minutes then rinse with clean water.
- Use 3 times / week.
Orzen shampoo for psoriasis
Best shampoo for psoriasis – Orzen psoriasis shampoo full name is Orzen Anti Dandruff Shampoo. This is a product with Korean organic herbal ingredients.
In addition to the main effect of treating psoriasis, reducing inflammation and itching, the product also works to care for the skin.
Information about product:
- Made in Korea.
- Main ingredients and effects: Contains organic green tea extracts and climbazole salts to reduce inflammation, fight fungus, and reduce itchiness. Green tea contains vitamin C and the antioxidant EGCG, which aids in the recovery of skin damaged by psoriasis.
- Wet your head thoroughly.
- Apply a moderate amount of shampoo as directed by your doctor to your hair.
- Gently massage hair and oily skin for a few minutes.
- Rinse with water.
- Use 2-3 times / week.
- Although this is an herbal product, there are salt to climbazole can cause some side effects from overuse.
- Should not be used arbitrarily without a prescription from a doctor.
Ducray Kertyol P.S.O Shampoo
Best shampoo for psoriasis – Ducray Kertyol P.S.O Shampoo is a balancing shampoo that specializes in scalp psoriasis. The product with the natural active ingredient Celastrol is 100% prepared from plant cell culture.
Celastrol is produced by the biotechnology Pierre Fabre, which acts on IL-17 – a group of T helper cells, which are involved in psoriasis.
- Origin: France.
- Main ingredients and effects: Contains the active ingredient Celastrol, which inhibits the activity of the T helper cell group, reduces immune system disorders. Contains glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut oil), cichorium intybus (chicory) that reduce inflammation, hydrate and support cellular structure.
- Wet all hair.
- Apply shampoo and massage your head gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Perform 3-4 times / week.
Redwin Coal Tar Fragrance psoriasis shampoo contains Coal tar
Best shampoo for psoriasis – Coal tar is distilled from coal and is useful for treating the itchiness caused by psoriasis. Redwin Coal Tar Fragrance Shampoo is also a popular product in helping to prevent the symptoms of disease.
- Coal tar: Inhibits the activity of proliferating cells in the psoriasis mechanism, prevents flaking, dandruff.
- Aloe vera: Antibacterial, antifungal, scalp irritation
- Other nutrients: including vitamins, minerals along with 19 different amino acids, enzymes, helping to restore scalp damage, quickly recover from disease.
How to use: Use continuously for 2-4 weeks, 2 times / week. To prevent recurrence should be used once a week.
Side effects: Regular use of a large amount of coal tar shampoo can cause serious problems such as folliculitis, folliculitis, finger dermatitis, exfoliative dermatitis, and sclerotic syndrome. local skin atrophy and atrophy, even squamous cell carcinoma.
Contraindications: The product is not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women and children under 15 years old.back to menu ↑
Selenium sulfide shampoo for scalp psoriasis
Best shampoo for psoriasis – Selenium sulfide is the active ingredient found in many anti-fungal shampoos. This is an active ingredient with anti-fungal, fungicidal, and anti-fungal properties that reduce the symptoms of itching and irritation of oily skin. In addition, it also helps to reduce the formation of dead horny layers, limit flakes, create dandruff.
Products that contain highly regarded Selenium sulfide are: Head & Shoulder and Selsun Blue Shampoo.