Where to buy Australia sim card – You are trying to use a phone in Australia but do not know which carrier in Australia is currently available, how it works. So today, let’s spend a bit of time learning about Australian phone carriers with us!
Australia Post TravelSIM
Where to buy Australia sim card – With Australia Post TravelSIM you can control your travel money at any time. With Australia Post TravelSIM®, of course, you will also receive a phone number and a sim card to attach. You only need to activate and then insert Australia Post TravelSIM to stay connected.
Some characteristics of this product line are as follows:
- Free call receiving
- Global insurance
- 24/24 customer support service
- Send a free message
- Preferential rates
- Address: 1B/2019 Gold Coast Hwy, Miami QLD 4220, Australia
- Phone: +61 1300 881 710
- Website: https://www.aptravelsim.com/
USA Pre-Paid SIM Card
This is a carrier that will help you use a US phone or tablet with extremely cheap US wave.
For phones, you will be provided with packages related to 4G 5G network or packages for messaging, calling.
Immediately after registration, in 2-3 days, the company, the network will send the sim to your place.
- Address: 19 Queen St, Newtown NSW 2042, Australia
- Phone: +61 2 9119 2954
- Opening Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Website: https://www.usaprepaidsimcard.com.au/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/USAPrePaidSimCard/
Here are the reasons you should choose Lebara network:
- Lebara Australia is operated by Vodafone Hutchison Australia
- 4G network access and later 5G
- There is no contract key
- Simple to use, with BYO
- Storage up to 200 Gb, available in 30-day packages or limited packages
- Phone: +61 1300 126 122
- Opening Hours:
- Mon – Fri: 8:00am – 8:00pm
- Sat – Sun: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Website: https://www.lebara.com.au/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/LebaraAU/
Vodafone Melbourne Airport
Where to buy Australia sim card – Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) is an Australian telecommunications company that provides mobile and fixed broadband services. VHA’s 4G mobile network covers more than 22 million Australians and the company has begun deploying 5G mobile networks. Vodafone nbn ™ fixed broadband service is available in capital cities and regional centers.
Vodafone Melbourne Airport is a company, a network with high frequency, bandwidth and very stable. VHA’s 4G network has covered more than 22 million Australians, the company is also coming to 5G. You can register to use this network’s service anywhere because the company’s facilities are everywhere in Australia.
- Address: Melbourne Airport, 2 Shop/5 Arrival Dr, Melbourne Airport VIC 3045, Australia
- Phone: +61 1300 650 410
- Website: https://www.vodafone.com.au/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vodafoneau
The world’s largest international mobile virtual network operator with more than 16 million customers and a new customer joins every two seconds.
Lycamobile’s mission is to connect friends and family around the world. We aim to do this by providing high quality, low cost voice and data services in 23 countries. We are currently expanding to provide a range of financial and travel services, including Lycamoney and Lycafly to help people stay in touch across the border.
Lycamobile is also available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland. Dictionary, Tunisia, Ukraine, Ukraine, United Kingdom and Russia.
- Address: 3578+J6 Mascot, New South Wales, Australia
- Opening Hours:
- Mon – Wed: 9:00am – 6:30pm
- Thursday: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 6:30pm
- Sat – Sun: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Website: https://www.lycamobile.us/
Optus Sydney International Airport
Opus is a subsidiary of Singtel Group in Australia, established in 1992. Singtel Group is Asia’s leading communication unit. Specializes in providing services such as landline, mobile, internet, ICT or digital solutions. With an experience of up to 140 years, Singtel Group has turned Optus into one of the most reputable companies and brands in Australia.
- Address: 21 McLeod St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- Phone: +61 7 4051 2233
- Opening Hours:
- Mon – Wed: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Website: https://www.optus.com.au/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/optus